20.4.05

Lo ke kreo tener y no tengo

Dear Pepa,
al leer este antiguo post tuyo me senti supeidentifikada, y he decidido dedikarmelo a mi misma, por si no iba por mi.
Thanks God I haven't got a boyfriend, because if I find out that he's been constantly unfaithful to me I would have shot him. It would be too much to find out that the boyfriend you don't have, has other parallel relationships on the side. I am not prepared to put up with something like that. I would finish off with him before starting, because what is the point of dedicate yourself to someone who supposedly loves you, without having a relationship with you, and he has already been unfaithful to you before starting?. Definetlly, I wouldn't put up with that!!!

Menos mal que no tengo novio, porque si me llego a enterar de que me la ha estado pegando por
ahí una y otra vez, le pego dos gritos que me quedo como nuevo. Vamos hombre, que esté uno trabajando tranquilamente y que vengas a enterarte de que el novio que no tienes tiene a su vez varias relaciones paralelas. Por ahí si que no paso, corto con él antes de empezar, porque para dedicarte a una persona que supuestamente te quiere pero, que sin tener una relación contigo, ya te es infiel…por ahí no paso.