9.4.07

Cronicles of a bank holiday weekend

Do you always have sex on E?
Not always, but many times.
But then...you have an enhanced experience of the feelings and emotions you go through when having sex with the other guy; if you ever do it again with no drugs what you will feel and experience might be different, don't you think? Having said that, I've just realised I do similar things...
Have a good day sexy, you were better than pills. Manx
Ha! I'm the new designer drug. x
Yes, you would make a fortune if you sold yourself in clubs, but I am going to keep it a secret, so I can keep you for my own personal consumption, x
Maybe I could charge the off bloke for a lick of my armpit,x
I like your fish bowl.
It is not a fish bowl, it is a vase.
Wouldn't you like to have a goldfish in your fish bowl?
No, not really. When I had goldfishes I always over fed them and died.
Where do you go when you close your eyes, who are you with?
I don't know what you mean, I am here!
( I thought I was having sex with an absent body and I lost it)
Please open your fucking eyes and let me see them, they are beautiful!
(do single children tend to be very reserved and quiet and have a very rich world in their minds and they find it difficult to share with the rest of the world?)Or may he is just a quiet guy. Hard work, though!