14.4.07

Un vaso de leche caliente con miel, un orfidal y dos paracetamoles

I dont know why, but today a strong feeling of innadecuacy invaded me. Suddenly I was completely terrified because I thought I would never be good enough for you, I thought I would never be able to be up to an acceptable standard. I closed my eyes and I saw myself as a child and I saw you as an adult, as a man and I cried. I want to be able to stand up and look at you in the eye and be able to behave with you as an adult, as an equal. You've told me that it takes two to make it hot. I've seen the tenderness and the desire in your eyes when you look at me. I have noticed how your fingers tremble when you touch my skin and how you give yourself entirely when I caress you and kiss you, but still I fear I won't be enough.