5.5.05

For Pablito

Dear Pab,
I want to say sorry for wanting to hurt you with all my fury,heat, ire and resentment. I want to say sorry for making you responsible for my own wrong doings. I want to say sorry for demanding from you what I didn't even have the courage to demand from myself. I want to say sorry for my lack of sensibility. I want to say sorry for not listening to you. I want to say sorry for my anger, my remorse my bad moods. It was my own sadness.
I would also like to say thank you for being good to me. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your company. Thank you for your laughs. Thank you for your care. Thank you for your understanding and thank you for your support when I needed you. Thank you for being in my bed and also thank you for being in my dreams next to me when you were far.Thank you for your love and thank you for your generous big heart, you will always have a special place in mine.
Love
Man XXX